All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the National Association of Realtors® are properly called REALTORS®. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
Here are the advantages of working with Mary Ellen, a licensed REALTOR®:
1. REALTORS® save you valuable time, working behind the scenes for you
2. REALTORS® make sure that prospective buyers are pre-qualified to buy your home
3. REALTORS® have access to greater marketing and research tools such as MLS (Multiple Listing Service) that provides comparable sales prices, number of homes currently on the market, etc.
4. REALTORS® have far greater resources for locating buyers and bringing them into your home
5. REALTORS® know the market and can help you get the best price for your home.
6. REALTORS® have extensive negotiating skills
7. REALTORS® have a vested interest in selling your home for the highest amount possible.
Mary Ellen is reputable and a knowledgeable REALTOR® that can help save you time and money and provides peace of mind during the selling process.
"REALTORS® not only help make the dream of homeownership a reality, they also help build better communities. In small towns and large cities across the globe, REALTORS® help shape and promote community values, giving their time and effort to noble causes. The initiatives highlighted offer examples of how REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are working to strengthen community bonds." –National Association of REALTORS®